2017 Memo to Students and Parents
- All students inside the exhibit hall during judging will need to wear a lanyard and name tag. All adults must have an official regional science fair lanyard to enter the exhibit hall during judging. A student will be disqualified if any parent/guardian is present in the exhibit hall during judging.
- The doors to the projects will be locked when no judging is taking place. No one will be able to enter until 10 minutes prior to the start of any judging session.
- Students must be with their project for all judging sessions. Students may not leave RCTC Regional Sports Center before the judging time without written permission from the parent/guardian or parent/guardian being present to pick up the student.
- TRANSPORTATION TO RCTC
MIDDLE SCHOOL (public) transportation to RCTC will be provided on Friday afternoon.
HIGH SCHOOL (public) transportation to RCTC will be provided on Friday morning.
All students need to make their own arrangements to be picked up at 3:30pm on Friday at the UCR Regional Sports Center.
MIDDLE SCHOOL students should eat lunch before leaving their school on Friday.
HIGH SCHOOL students should bring a sack lunch with them on Friday. Lunch will be from 12:00 – 1:00pm on Friday. NO STUDENT will be permitted to leave the RCTC Regional Sports Center during lunch.
- On Friday, March 3rd, you must remove your project between 3:30pm and 4:00pm. No projects will be stored unless prior permission is granted, and any projects remaining after 4:00pm will be discarded.
- You will receive your ribbon by the start of the special awards judging session.
- A MANDATORY MEETING for all State Science Fair finalists and at least one parent/guardian will be held on Friday, March 3rd following the conclusion of the awards ceremony at Century High School in the Auditorium.