In the 40 years as a program of Rochester Public Schools, Community Education has touched the lives of thousands of community residents, from birth through adulthood, meeting the learning needs of these residents through classes, events, extended experiences, and support services.
We proudly serve our community in the following ways:
- Early Childhood Family Services: PAIIR, Early Childhood Screening, Family Literacy
- Rochester Public Schools Preschool
- Child Care: Preschool Age Child Care (PACC) and School Age Child Care (SACC)
- Enrichment Programming for Preschool, Youth, Adults, and Adults with Exceptional Abilities
- Adult Literacy Programming including Adult Basic Education, Bridges to Success, Citizenship, Computer Literacy, English as a Second Language, GED, and Adult Diploma
- Facility Reservations