Summer 2022 & School Year 2022/2023
Online registration begins April 6, 2022 at 8:00 AM for Summer 2022 and School Year 2022/2023
- Summer SACC 2022 – children 5 years old up to those entering sixth grade for the 2022/2023 school year.
- School Year SACC 2022/2023 – children 5 years old and entering kindergarten through fifth grade.
There are two ways in which you can utilize SACC services.
1) Scheduling days. Parents set up an online calendar clicking the days/sessions they wish to schedule SACC. You are only billed for what you have scheduled. During the school year we bill every two weeks for the previous two weeks, and weekly during Summer SACC. You can log into your account as often as you wish throughout the summer/school year to add or remove days on your child’s SACC calendar, however, changes to schedules MUST be made at least 7 days in advance.
2) Drop-In days. Should you need SACC services AM, PM, or full-day, within the next 7 days, and you do not have it scheduled, you can still utilize Drop-In SACC by calling the SACC staff at the site your child attends and asking if they have availability for your child. There is an extra charge for drop-in.
Non-School Enrichment Days (NSED) are offered for most conference days, Professional Development days, District days, Winter/Spring Break, and other planned days off during the school year. NSED care must be scheduled (no drop in). Hours are 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM.
You will only need ONE SACC account. However, you will create new “contracts” under this account for each year’s summer SACC and school year SACC, per child. If you cannot access your account with your email address and password, please contact the Northrop School Age Child Care Office at (507) 328-4040 or email@example.com and we will send you a password reset email.
How to register
- Log in or set up an account on the Community Education registration system.
- The 2022 Summer, and 2022/2023 School Year SACC contracts may be added to current accounts.
- Please make sure information on file is correct and current at all times for emergency purposes.
REGISTRATION PAYMENT OPTIONS
Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover credit/debit cards will be accepted. All SACC contracts require you to schedule and pay for one (1) full day during the summer, and one (1) morning or afternoon session anytime during the school year for each child registered.
Breakfast and lunch are provided at no cost during Summer SACC. Please contact Student Nutrition Services at (507) 328-4218 if your child has specific dietary needs.
2022/2023 Fee Schedule
|Initial Family Registration Fee
(Per Year, Non-refundable)
SCHOOL YEAR DAYS (6:30 AM-6:00 PM)
|6:30 AM until school begins||$15.00|
|Drop-in Rate before school||$20.00|
|After School until 6:00 PM||$15.00|
|Drop-in Rate after school||$20.00|
NON-SCHOOL ENRICHMENT DAYS (6:30 AM-6:00 PM)
SUMMER (6:30 AM-6:00 PM)
INCLEMENT WEATHER DAY (8:30 AM-4:00 PM)
Structured Choice Time, Active Time, Homework Time
|8:00-9:00 AM||Activity, Gym, Games, Outside, Tech Time|
|9:00-9:25 AM||Transition Time, Group Time, Attendance Calls, and Dismissal|
|4-4:15 PM||Attendance/PM Snack|
|4:15-4:45 PM||Homework and Reading Time|
|4:45-5:45 PM||Activity, Gym, Games, Outside, Tech Time|
|5:45-6:00 PM||Structured Choice Time|
Non-School Enrichment Days | 6:30 AM-6:00 PM
Care on Non-School Enrichment Days may offer special activities as an option.
SUMMER | 6:30 AM-6:00 PM
Summer offers a full day of fun and activities. Children are divided into groups according to grades. Weekly presentations and field trips are available, however due to current Covid-19 restrictions, some may be held onsite this summer.
Summer Care will be available at Franklin, Gage, and Sunset Terrace.
Please make sure your children’s immunizations are up to date with the School District. For more information, contact Records and Registrations via email or at (507) 328-4200.