Community Education classes and Effortless Excursions are running as scheduled at this time. Rochester Public Schools is working closely with Olmsted County Public Health Services, the Minnesota Department of Health, and the Minnesota Department of Education to monitor the developing COVID-19 situation. Should cancellations become necessary, Community Education will contact registered participants with more information. At this time, standard cancellation policies apply. To review our cancellation policies please visit https://rochester.ce.eleyo.com/policies/other.
Rochester Public Schools Community Education offers a wide variety of enrichment opportunities for community members from birth through adulthood. Learn new skills, make new connections, explore our community and so much more through Community Education Enrichment.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer Gift Certificates?
- How do I know if my class has a discount or supply fee?
- I need to cancel an enrichment class, can I get a refund?
- How do I get my adult enrichment trip tickets?
- How will I know if my class is canceled due to the weather?
- I didn't get my email verification after setting up my account. What should I do?