Community Education classes and Effortless Excursions are running as scheduled at this time. Rochester Public Schools is working closely with Olmsted County Public Health Services, the Minnesota Department of Health, and the Minnesota Department of Education to monitor the developing COVID-19 situation. Should cancellations become necessary, Community Education will contact registered participants with more information. At this time, standard cancellation policies apply. To review our cancellation policies please visit

Rochester Public Schools Community Education offers a wide variety of enrichment opportunities for community members from birth through adulthood. Learn new skills, make new connections, explore our community and so much more through Community Education Enrichment. 

Boy playing with puzzle in an enrichment class.

Frequently Asked Questions