COVID-19 & Programming Updates
Rochester Youth Community Education is open for business!
We will start having in-person classes STARTING JUNE 15 as well as online course options all summer long.
Due to the COVID Pandemic, we have had to make SEVERAL changes to our summer programming. Please refer to our registration website for the most up-to-date course information:
During this time we are sure you have many questions. Please see below or refer to our registration website (it will be the most accurate picture of what we are offering at this time).
- WHAT IS OUR REGISTRATION WEBSITE?
- SHOULD YOU REFER TO THE PRINTED CATALOG OF SUMMER YOUTH COURSES?
- HOW CAN YOU FIND CLASSES FOR YOUR CHILD?
- MY CHILD IS ALREADY SCHEDULED FOR A COURSE, HOW WILL I KNOW IF ANYTHING HAS CHANGED?
- HOW ARE YOU HANDLING THE SAFETY AND HEALTH FOR ALL INVOLVED?
- MONITORING FOR COVID SYMPTOMS